sábado, janeiro 23, 2010

My journey

It is 3:15 AM and I am sitting here, trying to translate the feeling I am having at this moment. It is unbelievable when one gets to have its deepest, most passionate desire turned into reality. It is a feeling almost undescribable. I cannot tell exactly how I am feeling at this moment, even because it seems that the realization of this desire of mine sets a date for "the first day of the rest of my life"!

This is how I am feeling right now!

Happiness, peace of mind, friendship, trust, respect, love... all this mixed inside me, when I think of Canada, when I think of Vancouver, when I think of my life in Vancouver, Canada!

It was one of the greatest feelings in this life to find out I was accepted to live in Canada as a permanent resident. To feel that I AM "Canadian material", I was accepted for who I realy am, for who I turned myself into during all this years. 20 years waiting for this! 20 years! I fell in love with Vancouver from the moment I set foot there in December 23rd, 1990! The second best moment of my life!

Respect, love, friendship and so many other great things can be expected in Canada. Lets go for it!

Thank you Canada!

Nenhum comentário: