quarta-feira, junho 08, 2011

Davie Village

I was coming back home from the movies tonight when I heard a guy saying "I wish I could slain the throat of every homo in the world!" and about a half a block later one guy sticks his head out of the window of his car and shouts to whomever wants to hear: "Die faggots!". All these happened on Davie St, the so-called gay village of Vancouver. Absolute lack of respect. What is going on? There is something wrong in this scenario. I am getting tired of all this! Can someone enlighten me, please! I am feeling emotionally violated.

2 comentários:

Maria Teresa disse...

Dear friend.
Even the most evolved countries has this kind of things. Many things has changed everywhere, we are so far away of what gays passed not so long ago, but we must have compassion for those who still are afraid of the unknown.
Kisses
Maria Teresa

Arthur Sacramento disse...

Dear Maria,
I understand and agree with you. Sometimes it is a bit harder than others. That is all. We must be like water, that goes around its obstacles and carry on with its flow. All my love to you.